Monday, December 02, 2002

the thing that sucks about distance education: I've written two papers and one exam for a particular course. I received one paper back, with a mark of 13/15 but no comments. I still haven't got back either the midterm or the second paper. And on Friday, I have to go and write the final. If I were inclined to worry, now would be the time. However, with acceptance already arranged to the school of criminology, it doesn't matter much now, since this is not a criminology course I'm referring to.

Good King Wenceslas is being practiced on the clarinet in the background. The kitchen's full of dishes and I still have two chapters to read tonight, according to my happy little study timetable. In fifteen minutes, I have to go fetch Rachel from Brownies........

They didn't turn the player piano on until the afternoon today... for which I am truly thankful.

No comments: