Saturday, January 04, 2003

something creepy: every time I go to look at my tuition fee statement online (and I keep doing this obsessively because) someone has knocked another fifty dollars or so off the total. I was getting kinda paranoid about this, thinking up reasons, like that they had decided that I was really old and were giving me a senior's discount, or maybe a stupidity / we-feel-sorry-for-you discount when I remembered that all of the voluminous readings I did last term had to be returned, and that as I was leaving the returning place the cutie behind the counter said, "your refunds will be processed in a couple of weeks."

I'm baking potatoes in the microwave for lunch. There's no food in the house, but M's boss (the financial wizard) paid him on Wednesday and told him not to cash the cheque until Friday. I'm currently subsisting on leftover Christmas cookies and a box of Turtles my mother gave me.