Monday, February 13, 2006

Things not-smoking has done for me:

1. tonight an episode of Futurama made me cry. Fry's dog waited for him to come back for 12 years...

2. yesterday Miguel and I had an argument about the alarm clock. that pretty much lasted all day. we made up in the evening (after I showed him again how to set the damn thing) but nasty things were said. and credited to lack of nicotine.

3. keep losing my voice and croaking all over. difficult when answering phones. also sneezing a lot. respiratory system doing spring cleaning, I figure.

4. napped at regular intervals all weekend. like a big floppy dog.

5. the necessity arises to fight a tendency to whine. (although, it does get me coffee once in a while)

1 comment:

Delia said...

Good on ya! :) I know it's really hard. Been there.