Sunday, November 19, 2006

Rachel is at Disneyworld. I miss her terribly, but it sounds like they are having a fantastic time. So far the highlight of her trip has been meeting Tigger. Closely followed by the log and water ride that gets everyone soaked.

Kirsten baked me a cake for my birthday. Last year the cake the kids made me fell apart when they tried to get it out of the pan, so it ended up as a free-form glob covered in icing. This year it rose funny, all on one side, for some reason, but was very tasty.

We had a blizzard yesterday. Raging winds and blowing snow, I stayed home, did a bit of packing, all our spring jackets that we won't be needing again before we move, and did a jigsaw puzzle with Kirsten. Then we went to Patti's house, she made supper for my birthday and we sat around all evening and talked. A nice birthday, all in all.

3 comments:

Howlin Mad Murdoch said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed you when I called...do you not have an answering machine anymore?

Delia said...

Happy Birthday!!!

kaiela said...

Answering machines mean I have to call ppl back... I can no longer answer the upstairs phone, either, as Roli chewed through the cord.