Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The garbage has leaked all over the kitchen floor. One of the dogs climbed on the table and strewed sugar all over the dining room. Packed and half-packed boxes are everywhere, and the kids keep wanting things that I've already packed. Miguel has gone to one of the other Kitikmeot communities, to work. At the moment, Roli is hiding under my legs and Joeby's trying to wrestle with him. I took Joeby out after he had his supper, and he spent the whole time digging something up on the tundra and then eating it. Don't know what, but I guess he thought it was tasty. So he'll probably be sick later. I have all the fun.

This post is really just to test the beta thing. I don't trust it...

3 comments:

Delia said...

I made the switch too. I'm liking it so far, though I'm terrified of changing my template. The tag thing seems cool and useful. We'll see if I actually continue to use it.

Edward said...

Good luck, ladies.

kaiela said...

Well, so far it seems to work. I haven't played with the tag thing...