Saturday, January 06, 2007

We had some excitement last night.

See here.

I have had an offer of "all the work I can handle", due to the retirement of the lady who generally does all the transcriptions for the territory, and so I've given my notice at the post office. So I will be transcribing full time, and when I come back from Australia that's ALL I will be doing. No more doing other people's jobs, this will be mine. I don't know if I can communicate how good that feels. And it won't be retail. Life is good.

Miguel was supposed to be going out to Toronto today, but there is a blizzard so he is grounded. Which is fine, because he would have had to have missed a friend's birthday party. Which is where we are going now, and maybe Miguel will get off to Toronto tomorrow.

1 comment:

Howlin Mad Murdoch said...

Congrats! That's great news!!