Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm almost ready to go. Although I do still need to find one of my black shoes, the only decent pair of shoes I own. I've got one, but its mate is missing. I suspect the dogs. I found my non-Arctic coat, (it's black, goes with the shoes) that I haven't worn since September, and it's filthy. It seems to have been dragged through some mud. This I can't blame on the dogs.

Dad asked the travel agent, and although we are compelled to spend about 14 hours in Fiji on our way to Australia, we are not allowed to leave the airport. Given the snakes that I saw on the last episode of Survivor, I can't say I'm terribly sorry. Hate snakes. Hate 'em.

We had a blizzard today. Very windy. I now need clear skies up here until Saturday, so I can get out safely.

3 comments:

Howlin Mad Murdoch said...

Here's hoping for clear skies!! Also, let's hope there are no snakes on a plane.

Delia said...

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!! Tee hee. Just make sure Samuel L. Jackson is on your flight, and you'll be fine.

kaiela said...

that might give me a chance to fulfill one of my life goals - have Samuel L. Jackson's baby.