Tuesday, April 10, 2007

You know what's funny? (I know, I'm up too late. I'm not going to want to get up in the morning.)

Everything you do, in your life, while it's happening it all seems so random, somehow. But then one day you move on to something else and you look back, and you think, hey, did I do that for a reason? And even if you didn't do it for a reason, it all comes together and knits itself into a life. All the things I've done, and all the things that have happened to me, they add up to 39 years of stuff that didn't seem to have a plan at the time, and yet if I look back I've been going in the same direction all along.

Is that funny, or what? (Yeah, it's late. It made sense in my head. Really. Blame Prince. Electric word life / It means forever and that's a mighty long time)

2 comments:

Edward said...

That is something to think about. I'm almost afraid of what that means to me.

Delia said...

I know exactly what you mean. Should I be scared too?