Sunday, November 18, 2007

yesterday when I was cleaning my bedroom, and I was rearranging things on top of the dresser, I realized I could hear a voice. I poked my head around the corner into Miguel's painting room and found that the radio was on, playing Mozart. No voice there. I went and opened all the drawers in the dresser, to see if someone had secreted something in the drawers, a walkie talkie or whatever. The voice went on. It sounded serious. I couldn't quite catch what it was talking about, but it was a male voice.

I moved back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. It occurred to me that perhaps this was it - I was losing my mind. I wondered if I should try to concentrate on what the voice was saying, or should I maybe ignore it. I put my hand in my pocket to get a Halls and found my IPod. It was on. I must have jostled it and turned it on, and it was playing an interview with a Holocaust scholar that I had been listening to earlier...

So, not insane quite yet. Phew.

No comments: