Thursday, December 20, 2007

I don't know if I've ever mentioned here that I hate Seinfeld. I don't have anything else to say about this, just sometimes I like to see it in print. And please know that if you like Seinfeld, you are entitled to your opinion. I won't even hold it against you. I think it must be a lack in me, somehow, rather than in Seinfeld fans. There's a gene I'm missing, maybe. Maybe it's the same one that lets people tell right from left, or makes them think it's a good idea to use the word "supposibly".

I have a tin of Quality Street. Residents of this house keep taking the lid off it and then dropping all the chocolates on the floor.

and I miss Jazz at this time of year. No-one's eating tinsel and throwing up on the rug, or stealing candy canes and crunching them behind the couch. I suppose the kids would do this if I asked, but it would hardly be the same.

1 comment:

Delia said...

Merry Christmas!!!