Thursday, August 07, 2008

things that make you want to call the police

This is a partial list...

1> I've downloaded a program off the internet and I can't find the icon for it.
2> My neighbour slammed his door and a picture fell off the wall in my house.
3> Some kids were throwing rocks at my house at 3AM. (this at 10:30AM)
4> "Everybody's fighting". I envisioned a brawl. When the guys got there, "everybody" turned out to be two very intoxicated females who were the only occupants of the house.

However. The Iqaluit CBC radio station called to ask my boss about 'shots fired' in town. Ok. So for all the above shit you call me, and for the shots fired you call the radio??? (for the record, it wasn't shots... fireworks)

3 comments:

Edward said...

Number 4 is the best and SOOOOOOOOO irritating to me, for some reason.

Edward said...

That wasn't angie, that was Eduardo, but I made an elaborate prank of her, which shall be revealed in due time.

kaiela said...

:)