Sunday, January 26, 2003

What I like best about working on essays is the bit where they're mostly written and the rest of the work is just playing about with the words. I notice I use the word "people" a lot. Still, hard to write about the justice system without referring to human beings.

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, with my broken tooth. I think they should just pull the whole lot out and I'll get a nice set of dentures. Stupid teeth keep exploding.

On Thursday, as if I didn't have enough to do, I have to go work a bingo for the school. It's so smoky, it makes me just want to buy a pack and join in. Then the next day I actually get nic fits, even though I haven't had a cigarette since 5:45 am Dec 7, 1999. 1,145 days, 16 hours, a few minutes... nope, not counting, really, why do you ask?

No comments: