Monday, June 02, 2003

It's official. Everything that happens in the mall is My Fault. The change machine breaks down? My fault. The mall isn't open past 6? Again, my fault. Your ticket didn't win the big prize? Must be, oh, I don't know... My fault?

And my personal favorite, when, on Friday the network went down, and I had to tell potential customers that I couldn't sell them a ticket at that moment... "What did you do to the machine?" Oh, hey, I broke it myself because I wanted to sit here for an hour and piss people off. That must be it. Then, they go to try and check their tickets on the automatic ticket checker, and, surprise surprise, it doesn't work. I say, again, "The network's down". They bring their tickets back to the front counter and say to me "Well, can you just check it on your machine?" Um, no. Here, give it to me. I'm just going to rip it up right here and now because you are far too stupid to be allowed to win. Money in the hands of imbeciles. Can't have any of that.

No comments: