Thursday, June 19, 2003

My midterm did indeed go well. I got 87%, and I'm really happy about that as the class average was 60%. So tonight I feel better about the whole thing. I was beginning to wonder if maybe I had gotten in over my head. With getting permission to skip the pre-requisites for the the 300 level courses, I felt a bit in the deep end, and so compensated for that the only way I knew how... studying obsessively.

Ian has the sickness Rachel had. I still haven't managed to throw it off. Stress, I'm guessing. I'm once again making turtle cookies for a bake sale. And contemplating weeding my bean patch. Which is growing nicely. Also my lettuces. Peas are a bit scraggly, and something's eating the radishes as fast as the leaves come up. No sign of carrots yet. Slow growing root vegetables. Graeme will be here on Tuesday. Yay!

No comments: