Wednesday, February 04, 2004

whoof. Nobody's won the superseven yet, so it continues to be freaking busy. I think my arm may fall off from pressing buttons.

I went yesterday and delivered my in-class presentation on fractals and mental disorder. I've come up with a new strategy for this. I pretended there was no-one in the room except Dr. Menzies and Gerald (who was in one of my classes last term). I even addressed remarks to each of them, as Gerald had given his presentation just before mine, and he said something I wanted to pick up on. I even had overheads. And Dr. Menzies liked my charts. So I think it'll all be ok.

I'm going back to the prison this weekend. I'm not so nervous about that this time, as I know the drill. I hate the bit where the doors clang shut behind me. Especially if I'm on my own, as you have to wait in a little cage for someone to come with the van and pick you up. The workshop this weekend is more advanced, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: