Sunday, July 18, 2004

The other day I came home to a message informing me that I am still under consideration for the Residential Schools research job... to my surprise, as the deadline had come and gone. I am still trying not to think too hard about it, but I find myself at odd moments thinking, mmmm work from home, no customers, no lottery tickets...

M is in Connecticut and New York until the 26th. He managed to get to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and spent an evening there. I wish I could have gone with him.

My eyes haven't been hurting as much lately. I have even been driving a bit, with very dark sunglasses that I bought from Zellers for 5 bucks.

It looks as if I might have a day off today. I've been working a lot since Cindy broke her foot, which is ok as sales are really down right now and I can't afford to pay so much labour.

No comments: