Friday, September 27, 2002

today I went downtown to mail a paper, and stopped in to visit Randall, who told me on Wednesday when I was working at the candle shop that he had a new cash register that his momma-in-law had given him, and that she had programmed it for her winery (wish my mominlaw had a winery!) and so when he tried to ring up hair products (he's a hairdresser) he ended up with Merlots and Chardonnays. so I reprogrammed it for him, so it adds tax and doesn't do anything alcoholic, and he was so grateful he gave me a bag of hair products, including some radical stuff that makes my hair (naturally I washed it when I got home) have these amazing highlights and be all smooth and straight. I always wondered why salons charged so much for their stuff, now I know. cos it actually works. Kirsten when she got home headed straight for the shower too, she's got a mop of frizzy hair and despairs some mornings.

Then I went to the first job interview, with my nice new hair, and it was fun. I guess cos I don't care whether they give it to me at this point... so I was relaxed. They are going to say yes or no by Wednesday. One more interview today, but I don't have to leave for it right yet.

No comments: