Saturday, October 12, 2002

More training. With real people this time. Made a few mistakes, but overall it went pretty well. I'm happy that I will be working alone again, and it doesn't look like anyone will object if I bring my books and study a bit... Papers are snowballing right now, one due on Wednesday but I've been trying hard to get it done early as there's another one due on the 21st and then 4 more before the end of November. Then finals. The end of my first term!

If my little brother happens to be reading this, all I can say is the bed better be damn comfy if you paid that much for it...

The kids are jumping down the stairs onto a large beanbag their gramma gave them yesterday. I threatened to take them to the kid pound earlier and put them up for adoption, when I was trying to work on my paper and they kept coming and bouncing around and making silly noises. The topic was the competing meanings of the word "possession" in a parental child abduction case, and I was beginning to think that I should just write "oh, to hell with it, just let the father have them, you silly woman"....

No comments: