Monday, October 14, 2002

just for fun, a portion of the email my brother sent in response to my comment about the bed...

"...OH MY GOD. Yup it's comfy, and we got it for 2000 and it was regular 3000, but we are paying over two year so it feels cheap. Yah right. ANyway, it is a damn fine bed. So incredibly comfortable when you get into it it grips you around the body and holds on, and the covers just pad around the edges and boom, you're both sound asleep and warm, something to do with a layer of wool?..."

Unfortunately the apartment said bed resides in had spraying cats as former residents... nothing like the smell of boy-cat urine... hold on, I missed an inch of carpet.

Today and yesterday I worked at the candle store. Not much doing, really, everyone was off scoffing turkey. So I worked on my paper on sentencing patterns... as in jail, not as in grammar :)

No comments: