Thursday, November 10, 2005

Rachel's sick tonight. She and I are watching the Simpson's episode where Bart wins an elephant... I think she's got the flu everyone else's kids had, and since she sleeps on the top bunk she doesn't want to go to bed. Can't say I blame her, and Kirsten's not tremendously keen to have someone sleeping over top of her who might throw up.

I went to a candle party tonight. And won the door prize, twelve candles. I haven't shown them to Ian, because I think he bought me candles for my birthday. As I was leaving he said, in a very worried voice, "You're not going to buy any candles, are you Mum?" I told him you could never have enough candles. I actually ordered something, because it was so cool, a wooden lantern-type thing with sandalwood candles. And used Miguel's credit card... (seems to me that's what you're supposed to do, right?)

1 comment:

Delia said...

Hope she's feeling better soon!