Wednesday, November 09, 2005

This week I'm working for the government, filling in for someone who's on leave from the health department... such a lot of different things I've done since I've been here, it's hard to believe it's only been just over two months. It's been very interesting, I'm working with a nice young man and we're trying to sort out a bunch of requisitions and orders for medical supplies, in a quiet little office. He makes the phone calls, which I like. It reminds me a lot of when I first started going into Miguel's other workplace, and trying to sort out their financials, same sort of working backwards with tons of unrelated papers. Tomorrow's my last day, though, as there's a men's program starting Monday. Although, they did say they might be able to use me for the better part of December, if there's no programs, which might be the case.

But anyway. I'm tired tonight. Gonna go to the library. The librarian is very kind to me, he lets me take out more than my allowed two books, and lets me borrow the uncatalogued donated books before he puts cards in them.

No comments: