Thursday, April 20, 2006

three additions to the last post:

1. the man in question is merely 'alleged' to have threatened half the town.

b. my father-in-law sent us a huge bag of jelly bellies (44.00 postage) which we hid in our bedroom and have been snacking on their multi-coloured wonderfulness all day in secret, so sugar overload may contribute to my maudlin mood.

q. Miguel is watching Bob Ross if you don't know what this dude looks like you gotta go see...

I had a third one, but I can't think of it.

4 comments:

Edward said...

"Now maybe there is a happy little tree over here by himself. Just minding his own business and growing where ever he wants to grow."

Michelle de Seattle said...

That girl's portrait is going to creep me out all day............AAK! It happened again!

kaiela said...

yup, that's Bob Ross.

I was rather hoping that the girl was a figment of Bob's imagination and not someone's real ugly kid.

Delia said...

I love Bob Ross' pet squirril that hides in his giant afro.