Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This is Delia's tag.

1.
Where is your cell phone? I do not own one. They don't work up here.
2. Your spouse? Watching American Idol
3. Your hair? Down my back. And orange, again.
4. Your mother? In Tahiti.
5. Your father? Ditto.
6. Your favorite thing? Rachel.
7. Your dream last night? I don't know, but I woke up in a hotel room and didn't know where I was.
8. Your favorite drink? Grapefruit pop.
9. Your dream car? I'd rather have a button-start snowmobile. I get tired of putting my shoulder out pulling the start cord.
10. The room you are in? Dining room. Where I can hear American Idol but not see it. And Rachel is standing next to me.
11. Your ex? Ex what?
12. Your fear? Dying.
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Exactly what I am right now.
14. Who did you hang out with last night? The bartender at Montana's. And Madonna. I couldn't sleep so I watched Desperately Seeking Susan.
15. What you’re not? A good housekeeper
16. Muffins? Blueberry. Or Lemon.
17. One of your wish list items? Snowmobile as above.
18. Your dinner tonight? Chicken.
19. The last thing you ate? Strawberries after Cubs.
20. What are you wearing? Green shirt I bought yesterday, jeans, my bracelets from Tahiti, Grannie's cross.
21. Your tv? Is currently tuned to American Idol.
22. Your pet?Joeby, who is a goof but very loyal.
23. Your computer? My mother-in-law's old laptop.
24. Your life? Wheeee.
25. Your mood? Really good. I'm home with my family.
26. Your holidays? Oh, just did that.
27. What are you thinking about right now? How to get Rachel to stop putting herself down.
28. Your car? Don't have one.
29. Your work? I start MONDAY woohoooo.
30. Summer? Well, it'll be here. It's still minus 20 or so. But I'm sure it coming.
31. Your relationship status? Good, I think...
32. Your dream vacation? Hiking anywhere. With Rachel.
33. When is the last time you laughed? Very recently.
34. Last time you cried? On the trip home. About Happy Feet. I was tired...
35.
School? Well, not at the moment, but I don't rule out the possibility of a Master's. When I'm done having fun up here.

2 comments:

Delia said...

:) Glad you had a good time. :)

Edward said...

About Happy Feet?!?!?!

Isn't that a cartoon about penguins?