Thursday, March 29, 2007

Well, Blogger is giving me a hard time, I'm not having any luck uploading the pictures of my trip. But I'll try again.

I'm jet-lagged. I feel strange and out of synch. Rachel's teacher, Christy, says it's because your soul only travels as fast as a horse, and so you have to wait for it to catch up. So I guess my soul is swimming around in the Pacific. Hopefully it knows I came back home, and it doesn't have to swim all the way to Australia and back. Because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have arrived in Australia before I left. I keep falling asleep when I sit down. And my brain is anxious. And my feet are still swollen.

Happy Feet, yes, Ed, is a cartoon about penguins. I don't even remember what the scene was that made me cry, some boy-penguin/girl-penguin thing. I get emotional when I fly.

No comments: