Friday, June 29, 2007

things I did not do today (but have been meaning to do for a while).

clean the bathroom.
empty the dishwasher
pull the little piece of cardboard out from where it's stuck under the dishwasher
peel the stickers off the kitchen floor
buy juice (this one I wish I had done. oh well. settled for beer.)

I also didn't want to wash the floor in the kitchen, because the puppy seems so close to the ground that I thought it'd get sick from the Mr. Clean.
The dishwasher will still be there in the morning. Ditto the bathroom, the cardboard, the stickers.
Instead I sat and read Kirsten the Chuck Norris facts. (There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.)

2 comments:

Delia said...

Pahahahahhaahah

kaiela said...

Yup, we do like Chuck...